Plex Remedies are condition-specific homeopathic specialties prepared in low dilutions and are recommended for acute and chronic ailments. The product range helps support: the digestive, hormonal, immune, musculoskeletal, nervous, respiratory, skin, oral and vascular systems.
A woman’s transition into menopause is a unique experience in more ways than one. Your symptoms may involve irregular periods which differ in length or amount of flow from what you’re used to‚ or menstruation that’s more painful than normal. This can continue until you have officially gone through menopause‚ which is marked by 12 months of no menstrual flow. However‚ almost every woman will eventually encounter a reduction in their levels of reproductive hormones. The hot flashes‚ heavy perspiration‚ trouble sleeping‚ mood changes‚ and vaginal dryness are symptoms of adjustments your body is making in response to an imbalance of estrogen and progesterone. Menopause isn’t an illness: the symptoms are natural and will eventually diminish‚ and you don’t usually need medical treatment. If any of these symptoms are bothersome‚ you may consider taking a dietary supplement to calm emotional changes and ease general discomfort.
Sepia Plex by Unda is a natural dietary supplement that contains homeopathic botanicals and bioactive extracts recognized for their ability to relieve menopausal symptoms. This liquid supplement may work to balance estrogen and progesterone deficiencies that may contribute to menstrual irregularities and changes in normal body patterns.
Some of the ingredients in Sepia Plex include:
- Sepia officinalis‚ which is an ink pigment from cuttlefish used in the treatment of menopausal symptoms; it may relieve PMS (premenstrual syndrome)‚ fatigue‚ and excessive sweating.
- Crategus oxyacantha‚ which may support cardiovascular health while relieving cramps and boosting your energy level.
- Melissa officinalis‚ which may help relieve anxiety‚ tension‚ and sadness while promoting peaceful sleep and relaxation.
- Cimicifuga racemosa‚ which is promoted as an alternative therapy for menopause because of its potential to lessen symptoms of vaginal atrophy (shrinking of the tissues)‚ profuse sweating‚ and sadness
- Sanguinaria Canadensis‚ which may stimulate your body’s natural healing response and may reduce irritability
- Sulfuricum acidum‚ which may to soothe the stomach‚ reduce cramps‚ lessen weakness‚ and treat hot flashes.
- Valerian officinalis‚ which may help you sleep better‚ improve your mood‚ calm the digestive tract‚ and soothe your cramps.
Take 15 to 30 drops of Unda’s Sepia Plex two to three times daily‚ unless otherwise advised by your physician. Each bottle provides one ounce.