GENESTRA BRANDS Berry DHA includes 296 mg of EPA and 600 mg of DHA per serving size, which:
• Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function
• Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
Sourced from sardine and anchovy
• NEO-3™ natural EPA and DHA enrichment
Emulsified for enhanced absorption and improved taste
• WisDOM-3™ proprietary emulsification process is proven in human clinical trials to double omega-3 fatty acids bioavailability
• WisDOM-3™ also improves overall taste and increases patient compliance
With added vitamins and anthocyanins
• Includes vitamin C
• Anthocyanins from a blend of black currant, elderberry, blueberry, chokeberry and apple
• Convenient, great-tasting liquid format
• Fruit-flavoured base of orange, mango, banana and pineapple purees increases patient compliance
Pharmax and GENESTRA BRANDS™ are Omega-3 science leaders, incorporating cutting edge NEO-3™natural EPA and DHA enrichment process for demonstrated efficacy, stability and superb palatability. We utilize independent testing and are certified for quality, purity and label claims along with a commitment to environmental sustainability.
Berry DHA by Genestra Brands is an effective combination of omega-3 fatty acids, anthocyanins, and vitamin C that helps support brain and cardiovascular health. Emulsified oils have superior absorption than fish oils due to improved digestion by pancreatic lipase enzymes. DHA is essential to support pre- and postnatal brain development, as it is highly present on neuronal synapses. Rods and cones in the retina are rich in DHA, the omega-3 fatty acid necessary for the proper development of retinal structure and visual acuity in infants. DHA and EPA lower triglyceride production by increasing fatty acid metabolism by stimulating PPARα in the liver. Genestra’s Berrrry DHA provides 15 mg of anthocyanins per teaspoon, which is equivalent to approximately 75 g of fresh strawberries.