Special for October 2019
Well, it’s that time of year yet again. Let’s start with prevention and then work into what to do if you get sick!
- Dress for the season and weather!
- Keep your head, hands and feet warm.
- Try to reduce your sugar intake
- Try to get enough sleep
- Wash your hands.
- Take probiotics every day to boost your immune system.
- Take Vitamin D3
- Take Vitamin C with zinc
- Use Pleo Leucyn as a natural flu vaccine. Drops or spray.
- Avoid cold drinks or meals during fall and winter
Even if you have done all the right things and still get sick try one or two of these remedies:
- C1000 – high dosing
- Muco Coccinum – cold and flu symptom relief
- Broncha – for chest congestion
- Echinacea – boost the immune system
- Hydrastis nasal drops – nasal and sinus congestion
- Pascoleucyn – spray or drops instead of the flu shot
- BioBoost – upper respiratory and immune booster
- drosera Plex – Relief of coughs
- Echinasyr – great tasting for kids and adults
- Tussiflorin – Excellent for coughs, bronchitis and catarrhs of the upper respiratory system
- Metagenics – Ultra Flora Cold Support
Special – SAVE THE TAX – on any of these supplements.
The Challenge? Let’s see if we can all get through the cold season without getting sick.